Saturday 30 June 2012

Map to my soul


For You...Whoever you are...wherever you are...
My guy
25 March 2012
15:28
Wish  I  could  cross  these  distances
Maybe  fly  with  wings  crafted  by  my  longing  to  see  you
My  soul  awaits  that  morning  when   my  eyes  will  look   into   yours
In  front   of   me  you'll  be  holding  my  gaze 
And  then  we'll  share  a  smile
A  dream,  a  desire  or  whatever  you  name  it
It  burns  in  me   and   I  can  no  longer  stand
These  million  reasons  that  separate  us
Like  you  are  the  mysterious  blue  sky  and  I  am  the  lonely  sea
Still  I  look  at  you  with faith  filling  both  my  eyes
When  it  rains  I  open  my  arms 
I  close  my  eyes  and  hug  the  rain  drops, That’s  all  what  the sea  gets  from  the  sky
It’s  my  moment  of  bliss  and  ecstasy 
When  I  see your  love  pouring  all  over  me 
I  promise   you  I'll  come  to  meet  you,  there  where  the  rainbow  ends 
And  then  I shall  hold  you  and  that  will  be  forever...

1 comment: