Thursday 5 July 2012

I don't wanna cry

Sometimes dark clouds shadow the colored canvas of my relationships,
My family, who I share this painting with, 
They who add color to my life, 
while I am the outline, incomplete without them
In the absence of these colors, 
my heart dies, slowing it's pace
Its a sisters love, that you insulted today,
When you threw me out of your house,
It wasn't just me, I wasn't alone
With me, I have the memories
Which you can never kill
with that knife of your Ignorance and Wrath
I gave up, for you, the many things I could do
I still remember How we've fought for silly things
I can't forget How we've shared a million smiles
The long days we've spent arguing 
Pissing off each other off limits
Those walks to home after school
That way you checked my cellphone every other day
The long arguments we had on stupid guys and their calls
Those tears, and that careless laughter
Today that you've turned your back to me,
I know your life's a mess right now
But trust me, give me a chance
I'll trade my life to get you back your smiles
I've forgotten how to laugh
I've forgotten how to live
I miss you every single minute,
I know you shall come searching one day,
but i promise i'll be gone,
You've deprived me of peace for a lifetime,
But I shall never forget 
How the world was colorful, How the sun shone brightly 
How I smiled with you by my side...
And my soul shall crave to get your love back
You were much more than a brother 
We did not share blood, no such bond
But you completed my picture with your presence
And I shall meet you again someday when you need me
'cause its immortal, the love we share






No comments:

Post a Comment