Monday 22 July 2013

I wish ...

When life hits me hard,
I wish to be tough as a rock.
When times are odd,
I wish to be calm as still waters.
When people lie to me, 
I wish to be true as a mother's smile.
When failure comes my way,
I wish to be positive as the sun.
When my loved ones need my support,
I wish to be strong like a father's shoulder.
When people cheat me,
I wish to be honest as the weather.
When I succeed,
I wish to be humble as a tree.
When negativity slows me down,
I wish to be swift as a snake.
When stuck in life's traps,
I wish to be sharp as a blade.
When my days are sad,
I wish to be patient as a teacher.
When a situation needs pondering,
I wish to be enlightened as a saint.
When hated by the world,
I wish to love like Mother Nature.
I wish to leave the world a better place... when my soul resumes it's journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment