Sunday 8 July 2012

Happy Monday People :)

Its my Happy Monday....
Wishing all my people the same :)
Afterall it has been a longtime.... that I've smiled...
Thanking all my friends, this morning by the lake, as I watched the calm waters... I realized the inner peace that Master Shifu (from Kung Fu Panda) talks about... !! Its beautiful, when God's love pours down...
Those blessed rains... Feels like every green leaf is smiling at me, the winds go crazy, infatuated with dark clouds... Their mysterious veil is enchanting., the golden smile of the sun is smothered.
As rain drops touch my face, I feel its the skies, heaven itself kissing me. As this love trickles down, I am free from my worries, and inside me an urge to live lights up, all the dark gloomy shadows of my past that Haunted me, leave me and go to find peace for themselves..
And I feel waves of Happiness, these rains washing away all the flaws and imperfections in this world...
I hear my heart talk to the birds, asking them to rhyme its beating... and its actually just Magic...
Love, Live and Hug life.. Hold on to its promises.., They are real..
Smile,, without waiting for reasons....I bet. Live in the present moment. Life itself will have a crush on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment